- 🗺️ Where is Falls Park? [with MAP]
- 🏘️ Sioux Falls Homes for Sale in 57103
- 💎 Falls Park Amenities Quick List
- 🚴♂️ Bike Trail Access Point [with MAP]
- 🍓 Falls Park Farmer's Market
- 📱 Contact RL Real Estate Group
- 📄 Falls Park Visitor Information Center
- 📹 Explore Falls Park [VIDEO]
- 🍔 Falls Overlook Cafe
- 🐄 Stockyards Ag Experience
- 📋 Falls Park Rules
- 🏡 Sioux Falls Homes for Sale Near Falls Park
🗺️ Where is Falls Park? [with MAP]
You’ll find Falls Park at 131 E. Falls Park Drive in Sioux Falls, SD. This address is in the 57103 zip code area. You can visit the park from 5:00 AM – 12:00 AM each day. If you’re interested in more information about the park or would like to reserve the open-air shelter, call 605-367-8222.
🏘️ Sioux Falls Homes for Sale in 57103
💎 Falls Park Amenities Quick List
- Accessible Restrooms
- Accessible Picnic Shelter with Electricity
- Open Air Shelter with Electricity
- Bike Trail Access Point
- Farmer’s Market
- Historic Displays
- Visitor Center
- Observation Tower
- Walking Paths
- Overlook Cafe
- Drinking Fountains
- Stockyards Ag Experience
🚴♂️ Bike Trail Access Point [with MAP]
One of the incredible things about Sioux Falls parks is that many are connected with the rest of the city through recreational and bike trails known as the Greenway Trail Corridor. Worried about theft or loss? Register your bike with the Sioux Falls Police Department here.
📜Follow These Rules for Bicyclists for Safety!
- Wear a helmet that fits properly.
- Stop completely at all stop signs.
- Ride with the flow of traffic.
- Signal when turning or stopping.
- Use lights, a bell, and a mirror.
- Pedestrians have the right away. Be courteous.
- Watch for debris in the pathway.
- Wear bright clothing and reflective materials.
🍓 Falls Park Farmer’s Market
Right across the street from the Stockyard Ag Experience Barn you’ll find the Falls Park Farmer’s Market. From May through October, the market offers the freshest items in downtown Sioux Falls.
👨🌾What You’ll Find at the Farmer’s Market
- Baked Goods
- Fresh Flowers
- Delicious Coffee
- Natural Soaps
- Your Neighbors!
📱 Contact RL Real Estate Group
📄 Falls Park Visitor Information Center
If you want to experience one of the most amazing views in Sioux Falls, you’ll want to visit the visitor information center in Falls Park. From a 5-story, 50 ft. viewing tower, take in a panoramic view of the city that is breathtaking. You’ll also find a large selection of collectibles and merchandise that honors Sioux Falls.
🕘Falls Park Visitor Center Hours
- January 6 – March 27: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday & Sunday Only
- March 28 – May 22: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- May 23 – September 7: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- September 8 – October 27: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- October 28 – November 21: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Saturday & Sunday Only
- November 22 – January 5
- 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Monday – Thursday
- 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Friday
- 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM, Saturday
- 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Sunday
🍔 Falls Overlook Cafe
When you think of Falls Overlook Cafe, you think of farm-fresh ingredients that are made into the most amazing dishes. The Stensland family knows all about the importance of fresh ingredients because they specialize in producing dairy products from their local farm. In fact, they have two ice cream and retail locations in Sioux Falls that delight residents with the freshest, homemade foods.
📝From the Menu
- Hummus Platter
- Sourdough Pizza
- Cheese + Meat Platter
- Midwest Cobb Salad
- PB & Jam
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- Curds & Bacon Panini
- Dakota Cuban Panini
- Deli Club Sandwich
- Milk Shakes
- Ice Cream Floats
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookie
- Dips of Ice Cream – single, double, triple
🐄 Stockyards Ag Experience
This regional attraction provides information on Sioux Falls’ agricultural story and showcases how it impacts the area. They work hard to help preserve the agricultural history of the city and offer learning experiences for the community.
You can walk through history in the Stockyards Ag Experience exhibit that features historical facts and memorabilia from 1917 through 2009. There are interactive displays and historical images that show the influence the Stockyards had on history, society, and the local economy.
🧻Farm to Table Exhibit
The fun and interactive display connects the idea of farm to table in food production through informative food panels. People of all ages enjoy this dynamic exhibit.
🌇On the Horizon
The Stockyards are being transformed into The Stockyards Ag Experience that honors the history of the stockyards and build towards the future. You can expect amazing things like:
- Replica livestock stage selling area
- Native grasses at the entrance
- Elevated catwalk of livestock pens
- Picnic shelter
- Onsite parking
- Interpretive exhibits
📋 Falls Park Rules
There are certain expectations that help keep Falls Park fun and enjoyable for everyone. Help maintain the positive atmosphere within the park by following these rules.
🍷Alcohol Use in Park
Consuming alcoholic beverages is prohibited within Falls Park. The Falls Park Overlook Cafe is exempt from this rule because they are licensed to serve wine and malt beverages.
🚬Tobacco Use in Park
Falls Park is a tobacco-free zone. If you choose to ignore this rule, a park patron has the right to ask you to stop and you could be ejected from the park.