One of the important considerations for buying a home of your choice is to research its past sales history. You should have an idea about when the house was last sold, how much it was sold for, and if there are multiple owners in recent years.
🔎 Check the Home’s Listing
If you are here (and we are happy you are!), it means that you’re looking at home listings that are on our website. One of the best places to get information on the sale history of a home, and lots of other information, is on the home’s real estate listing by viewing more details.
When you click the listing to view more details, you’ll see information on the price per square foot, the number of bedrooms, the square footage of the home, and the year it was built. You’ll also find information on things like the original sale price, the taxes, and schools in the area.
💎 Importance of Sold History
Knowing the sold history is important when determining if there may be something wrong with the property. You may want to ask more questions if you find that the home has a high rate of turnover when it comes to ownership.
📋 Other Search Topics
- Rental history of the house.
- Suburb profiles and median suburb property price histories.
- Photos from previous sales listings.
- Maps and specific details regarding a home’s dimensions.
- Property reports listing price estimations, similar property in the same area and sales history.
- Estimate of the property’s current value.