With more than 1.35 billion users, Facebook is one of the world’s largest social media communities. Learn how to effectively advertise a home for sale on Facebook with these helpful tips.
💻 Set Up a Professional Facebook Page
Setting up a Facebook page is the initial step to consider before advertising a property on Facebook. For those who are new to this platform, setting up a personal account is required. A Facebook page is where you can promote your real estate listing.
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Choose a page category
- From the drop-down menu, select a more specific category and fill out the required information.
- Locate Get Started. Click it and follow the on-screen instructions.
✍️ Get Active and Create Content
To become active and create compelling content, you must:
- Post Regularly – creating posts and publishing them regularly is a great way of letting your prospects find you.
- Content Must Be Relevant and Interesting– your clients should directly benefit from your message. Besides, consider using hashtags in your headlines to help prospects find your content. An example is given as: #property #realestate #investment.
- Set up Events and Invite Your Contacts– you can set up events within your page profile and invite your contacts to come along. A perfect example of this strategy for real estate agents is open house visitation.
- Post Your Listings– Posting your listings is a great way of ensuring that your social media remains social and engaging. This can best be done by uploading a gallery of photos of a particular property you’re promoting. Attach the key features of that property to the gallery, along with a link to it on your website.
📱 Contact RL Real Estate
📷 Use Images
🎯 Find Your Target Audience
Finding the right audience can be achieved in many ways. One of them is to pay for geo-targeted adverts. To achieve this, set up set a maximum budget per day and make payment only when someone clicks on your advert.
📊 Use Insights to Evaluate Results
🤝 Show You Care
Treat your social media followers online as you would offline. You can demonstrate this virtue by answering questions they might have, as quickly as you can, and doing your best to help them.