- 🏡Buying or selling a house can be a long, complicated and often frustrating process. But a skilled Sioux Falls Realtor® can take the frustration out of the process and help make the home-buying process enjoyable — even fun.
- 😯What Does it Mean to Be a Sioux Falls Realtor®?
- 🗣Sioux Falls Realtor Association
- 🤷How to Become a Sioux Falls Realtor
- 🏠 10 Reasons to Buy a New Home with RL Real Estate Group & Regan Laughlin, Sioux Falls Realtor®.
- 📰Not Convinced Yet? Keep Reading!
- 😀Regan Laughlin and RL Real Estate Group, Top Sioux Falls Realtors
- 👍Regan Laughlin, Sioux Falls Realtor® & RL Real Estate Group
🏡Buying or selling a house can be a long, complicated and often frustrating process. But a skilled Sioux Falls Realtor® can take the frustration out of the process and help make the home-buying process enjoyable — even fun.
It’s no accident that you’ve arrived at the website of Sioux Falls Realtor®, Regan Laughlin and RL Real Estate Group. As you work to buy or sell a home in Sioux Falls, our skilled team is ready to fight for you. We’re the real estate professionals that can make this, sometimes frustrating, process one that you’ll enjoy.
😯What Does it Mean to Be a Sioux Falls Realtor®?
Realtors must belong to the National Association of Realtors and subscribe to its strict Code of Ethics. Under this code, Realtors must guarantee fair dealings with clients, the public and competing Realtors. Moreover, the Realtor’s code’s articles include provisions protecting their clients’ interests even as they treat all other parties fairly.
What else does the Realtor’s code stipulate? Quite a bit, actually. That’s why Realtors have a reputation for acting fairly and ethically in the midst of transactions. Furthermore, this remains especially true when transactions involve large amounts of money.
Realtors are expected not to exaggerate or misrepresent a property or transaction. They also must not conceal any information that is pertinent to the transaction. Moreover, agents are expected to be truthful in their advertising and when communicating with other realtors. The Realtors’ code also contains provisions meant to reduce conflicts of interest and to promote transparency. If a Realtor is buying or selling a property for themselves, or for their family, they must disclose that information.
A standard expectation for Realtors is that they provide all parties with written copies of any contracts. Just as with other professionals, Realtors don’t discriminate against anyone because of their race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or sexual orientation.
🗣Sioux Falls Realtor Association
RL Real Estate Group’s Realtors are members of the REALTOR® Association of the Sioux Empire, Inc. RASE represents a nonprofit association servicing 720 Realtors and 80 affiliate members. These realtors are professionals actively engaged in residential and commercial sales and leasing. Likewise, additional services realtors are involved with include: appraisals, consultations, home inspections, mortgage lending and more.
The association’s mission statement is, “To offer leadership, involvement and support; encouraging the membership to professionally achieve their goals and serve all in the spirit of the golden rule.”
The association was chartered by the National Association of Real Estate Boards — now the National Association of Realtors — on March 6, 1920. The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) was started in 1957 as an independent organization. However, it has since merged with the Realtors association.
The association covers five counties — Minnehaha, Lincoln, Turner, McCook and Lake. The association changed its name in 2003 from the Sioux Falls Board of REALTORS to the REALTOR Association of the Sioux Empire, Inc., to more accurately reflect its geographical coverage.
It’s not simple to become a Realtor® — and that’s a good thing. Why? Because as Realtors, we hold ourselves to a higher professional standard. First, a Realtor® must obtain a South Dakota Real Estate Commission license. In order to obtain one of these licenses, we must pass a background check, and participate in education and testing. Likewise, Realtors must also be affiliated with a broker.
Also, real estate agents must pass an exam and acquire a license. However, to become a Realtor, one must become a member of the National Association of Realtors. This represents an organization that holds its members to a higher ethical standard, codified by the NAR’s Code of Ethics. As stated earlier, it is our adherence to this code of ethics that has earned Realtors a stellar reputation for ethical dealing in the real estate industry.
🏠 10 Reasons to Buy a New Home with RL Real Estate Group & Regan Laughlin, Sioux Falls Realtor®.
Why should you seek out a Realtor® specifically to help you with your home buying needs? There are more than we can count, but here are 10 reasons that are worth considering.
1. Get your finances in order. Regan Laughlin and her team, can help you figure out all the complicated financial issues inherent in buying a house. For example, some difficulties may involve how to get a down payment together, or how to figure out how expensive a house you can afford.
2. Be prepared for your mortgage. Regan Laughlin & RL Real Estate Group has done this a time or two before. With this, they can help you collect all the documents and financial data you need in order to apply for a mortgage loan.
3. Know the costs. Regan Laughlin & RL Real Estate Group keep themselves appraised of taxes, real estate values, utility costs, and other financial considerations that go into home-ownership. Also, their knowledge can help you make a decision as to whether you can afford to live in a home or not (which will obviously impact your decision of whether or not to buy the home).
4. Exclusive lists. Realtors have access to the Multiple Listing Service, and can use it to research your housing needs in advance. Additionally, Regan’s website updates every 15 minutes, displaying any new listings.
📰Not Convinced Yet? Keep Reading!
5. Get the help you need. Realtors network with a wide array of professionals — from mortgage lenders, to insurance agents, to appraisers. With this information, when you need to find the right professional for a certain task, there’s a good chance your Realtor knows a guy (or gal).
6. Know how to close. The process of closing on a home is more than a little complicated, but most Realtors have been through the process plenty of times. Furthermore, they’ll be able to break down the process step-by-step ahead of time, so you know what to expect.
7. Know the area. Realtors are well acquainted with the areas they work in, so they can find the best neighborhoods and properties for your needs, so you don’t have to waste time looking at unsuitable properties.
8. Know what to fix. Realtors have an idea of what fixes are within your ability, and which would be impractical, to give you a better idea of whether a house is a fixer-upper or a dud.
9. Get a second opinion. You’re undoubtedly going to go into the home-buying process with a bit of a bias, and that’s OK — but if you want an objective third party to bounce ideas off of, your Realtor is the perfect person for the job.
10. Negotiate well. Realtors negotiate all the time — and with a purchase as large as a house, negotiation is key.
😀Regan Laughlin and RL Real Estate Group, Top Sioux Falls Realtors
Regan Laughlin’s first full year working as a real estate agent was 2015. In 2016, she founded RL Real Estate Group with ReMax Professionals, Inc. Her first year in business, Laughlin sold 43 homes. The second year, her team sold 71 homes. To say business is booming would be an understatement.
The numbers don’t lie, and the story they tell is simple: Regan Laughlin is a top Sioux Falls Realtor®, and she and her team work tirelessly to meet and exceed the expectations of her clients. Whether you’re buying a home, selling a home, or are moving and are doing both, the RL Real Estate Group is your team, in your corner, ready to fight for you at any time. That’s the kind of personal attention plenty of professionals boast of — but not all of them have the numbers and stellar growth to prove that they mean what they say. Get in touch and see how we can help you with your home buying and selling needs.
👍Regan Laughlin, Sioux Falls Realtor® & RL Real Estate Group
To reach your Sioux Falls Realtor®, Regan or her team please call, text or email us. Or visit their website at RLRealEstateGroup.com.
Regan Laughlin 605-212-8431 | Tracie 605-218-0052 | Jen 605-836-0005
Regan@RLRealEstateGroup.com | Tracie@RLRealEstateGroup.com | Jennifer@RLRealEstateGroup.com