It’s one of the best places to have fun in the water during summer vacations and adventures. That’s right; we’re talking about Wild Water West Water park in Sioux Falls!
- 🤔 Where is Wild Water West?
- 🗺 Wild Water West [MAP]
- ⌚ What are Wild Water West hours?
- 📹 Fun at the Waterpark [VIDEO]
- 🎟 How much are Wild Water West tickets?
- 💵 What about specials or discounts?
- 📹 More Fun at the Waterpark [VIDEO]
- 🎢 What are the water attractions?
- 📱 Contact RL Real Estate
- 💬 What People Are Saying
- 🏕 Sioux Falls Summer Camps
- 🏎 What are the other attractions?
- 📹 See Wild Water West Attractions [VIDEO]
- ⚠ Important Waterpark Rules to Know
- 🏊♀️ Pools and Water Parks in Sioux Falls
- 📋 Frequently Asked Questions
🤔 Where is Wild Water West?
Wild Water West Water park is at 26767 466th Avenue in Sioux Falls, SD. This address is in the 57106 zip code area. Use the map below to get a feel for the layout of the park!
⌚ What are Wild Water West hours?
There are two weekends during the season, August 19-23 and August 26-30, when the park is open with limited hours from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Keep in mind that park hours are 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM on the last day of the season.
🎟 How much are Wild Water West tickets?
Let’s talk about parking before we get to the ticket details. The good news is that parking for patrons of the water park is free!
🎉 Ticket prices include all the fun you can imagine, all day long!
- Wave Pool
- Sand Volleyball
- Batting Cages
- Mini Golf
👉 What’s not included?
NOTE: While it’s free to play mini-golf, there is a $1.00 refundable deposit on the ball and putter.
Wild Water West Tickets
- Season Passes
Season Passes include special perks like Mug Mondays, discounted evening admission for friends, and Free Friend Fridays. You can purchase a Wet-N-Wild Pass for yourself or a Transferable Season Pass. Prices are $74.95 – $279.95 depending on the purchase dates.
💵 What about specials or discounts?
- Get-n-Go: Buy a ticket in advance at one of these stores in Sioux Falls, Tea, Parker, or Hartford for $19.
- Mix 97.3 Monday Night Bring Friends: $40 for a group up to 10 people from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Hot 104.7 Terrific Tuesdays: Bring a school supply and get in for $5.00 from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- 101.9 KELO-FM Wednesday Family Fun Night: Special prices from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM with prizes and a live DJ.
- FOX 7 BOGO Thursdays: Buy one ticket, get one free.
- 5 Dollar Fridays: Every Friday from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- 92.5 BIG Country Military Appreciation: Bring your military ID and get $5.00 off regular admission during the day and $3.00 off evening admission.
🎢 What are the water attractions?
- Tornado Alley: This tube slide is 55-feet long with a funnel right down the middle!
- Wave Pool: 50,000 gallons of water perfect for catching waves. Features zero-depth entry and goes to a depth of 6-feet.
- Lazy River: Whether you take the calm route or go for the more daring rapids and waterfall, don’t forget to stop by the swim-up bar if you are 21+.
- Caribbean Falls: The fun doesn’t stop here with the water cannons, net crawls, water slides, and rope bridges. Did we mention the 1,000-gallon splash bucket?
- Body Slide
- Tube Slide
- Black Hole Speed Slide
- Plummets Peak Speed Slide (6 Stories High!)
📱 Contact RL Real Estate
🏕 Sioux Falls Summer Camps
🏎 What are the other attractions?
Need some time out of the water? There’s plenty to do on dry land! Check out these cool attractions that are sure to pack the days and evenings full of fun.
- Go-Karts: You must be 56″ or taller to drive and 36″ to 56″ to ride with an adult.
- Mini Golf: Close enough to the bumper boat action to spray boaters with a Master Blaster, you’ll find the chance to work on your mini golf skills.
- Sand Volleyball: Regulation height nets, three courts, and fine sand.
- Batting Cages: Four baseball and three softball cages to choose from!
- Safety-Certifies Field
- Must be age 10 or older.
- All equipment provided.
- Spectator area included.
- $10 per person per hours (field + equipment)
- Different rates for field-only play.
⚠ Important Water park Rules to Know
- Shirts and shoes required on non-water rides. Clothing should be without zippers and buttons. No cut off jeans allowed.
- No alcohol allowed in the parking lot. No overnight parking.
- Exit and re-entering allowed on the same day with a proper wristband.
- No floa tables, water wings, or throw toys allowed. Life jackets are provided for free to those who need them.
- All found items kept for 30 days before being donated to charity. Every effort is made to locate owners if contact information is present.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the water park. Grills are not permitted on premises. Concessions can be purchased with cash or cards.
- Bottled water is not to be brought into the water park but can be purchased at concession stands. A water fountain is near the wave pool restrooms.
- Valid ID needed to purchase alcohol inside the water park.
- Pets are not allowed inside the water park. Guide dogs are permitted. Do not leave pets in vehicles.
- Smoking only allowed in designated areas.
🏊♀️ Pools and Water Parks in Sioux Falls
📋 Frequently Asked Questions
💺 Can I bring a chair?
For those who may need to sit now and again (or often!), there are plenty of deck chairs available throughout the water park. You may bring your own chair.
📱 Is there Wi-Fi available?
There is no wi-fi within the water park for guests.
🙋♂️ Can I work at Wild Water West?
Sure! You can get info and apply here!
👩👦 Can I drop my child off and pick them up later?
Children should be at least 13 or 14 years of age to be in the water park alone. However, it’s up to parents to be responsible for their children.
🌧 Does the water park close if it rains?
The water park does not close if it rains, but some attractions may be unavailable for safety reasons. Call ahead if in doubt.